Why Kirribilli Homes Is Your Only Choice When Choosing A Renovations Specialist Building Company
The Kirribilli Homes story began with high quality full renovation projects in Sydney’s North Shore and Eastern Suburbs with an attention to detail and delivering projects on time, defect-free and on budget.
It became apparent that in order to complete these high-end projects successfully, it would be essential to develop effective processes and procedures and hand-pick a proficient team of tradespersons that could be relied upon.
Over many years the reputation of Kirribilli Homes as a renovations specialist and solutions provider with a trusted project management service filtered out to friends and family of past clients to the point where the business repositioned into Dural and later Glenwood in Sydney’s Hills districts to get closer to the majority of the builds.
It is apparent that building companies will carry different strengths and for Kirribilli Homes the authentication with clients has been in the areas of:
- an ability to collaboratively work with clients in producing a renovation that is not only customised for them, but is unique in it’s serviceability for that particular client
- a competence to steward not only the clients, but all areas of the build and budget
- an adeptness to problem-solve and handle issues as they arise in the course of construction
- a proficiency to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and tradespersons
- a “wow factor” final result
Whether you’re renovating a residential home for profit, “flipping” houses, or you simply desire to create a dream space for your family to grow up in and enjoy with friends, the team at Kirribilli Homes are happy to partner with you in all stages of ideas, design, renovate and build — for all and every renovation project.
Kirribilli Homes Directors Neil Walker and Michael Hunnam generate over 30 years of combined building experience to guide you through time-proven processes to a fulfilling renovation experience. Neil and Michael approach every project as a proud addition to their portfolio because they care about the end result as much as you do.